Friday, November 23, 2007

THANK GOD IN ALL SEASONS

THANK GOD IN ALL SEASONS

Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Ephesians 5,20

In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. I Thessalonians 5,18

O Give thanks unto the Lord, for he is good, for his mercy endureth forever. Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy, Psalm 107,1-2

I will bless the Lord at all times, his praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalm 34,1)

Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Psalm 68,19

1. I have everlasting life. John 3,16
2. I have a mansion in heaven. John 14,2
3. I have the Holy Spirit to comfort me and guide me. John 16:7 and John 16,13.
4. I have a wonderful wife. Ephesians 5,25
5. I have peace of mind. John 16,33
6. I have wonderful children.
7. I have the promise of the Blessed Hope. Titus 2,13
Psalm 30,12 "To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee forever."

Give Thanks
Give thanks with a grateful heart.
Give thanks to the Holy One.
Give thanks because He’s give Jesus Christ His Son.
Give thanks with a grateful heart.
Give thanks to the Holy One.
Give thanks because He’s given Jesus Christ His Son.
And now, let the weak say, "I am strong"
Let the poor say "I am rich"
Because of what the Lord has done for us.
And now let the weak say, "I am strong"’
Let the poor say "I am rich"
Because of what the Lord has done for us.
Give thanks. We give thanks. We give thanks.

No comments: